Tuesday, May 31, 2022

mad celebration

I read some tweeting about my team celebration. Despite loosing the biggest prize and the league title my team and the city which the shares the same name celebrate like mad. People do scoff them for celebrating the two mickey mouse trophies. But the guy tweeted that the city is telling the rest of the world to f*ck off. 


I thought his tweets remind of what grateful means. We are grateful of what we have and not what we do not have, nor what other people expect us to have. My team might have but two mickey mouse trophies but that does not mean they should not celebrate. If we listened to what other say than we would never be able to see our own blessings. Let other worries about their own lives. We have got ours to celebrate for. 



#YNWA 





   

No comments:

Post a Comment