Monday, February 28, 2022

two months of blogging

This month I struggled to write once or twice during the month, however I reached the second milestone eventually. I add a new topic which is 'traveling' - a short blog about where I had been. Most of journeys were made years ago that I almost forgot the details. Anyhow I have wrote about the most westerly, easterly, northerly and southerly places that I have visited. I did not include my journey in the US during my years of pursuing my master's degree. I would write about it later. 

As I wrote this blog a war had broken in Ukraine. I should write about it later. I have written some blogs which were based on the news that I read. So this topic about the war would continue that kind has of blog. 

My friend who also has pledged to write 365 blogs this year seemed had stopped writing. I would rather not to ask her about it. I guess she could be too busy to write. The fact that I have plenty of free time is the main factor why I still manage to catch up with my goal so far.

Still 305 blogs to write. I shall literally take it one day at a time. The is the best strategy I have found



  

No comments:

Post a Comment