Saturday, January 29, 2022

Count your blessings !

Count your blessings ! I quoted this sentence from a web that I googled today. To count your blessings is to focus on all the good in your life. While we all have troubles, if we stopped and did a count our blessings should outweigh our troubles.

It is unwise to compare our life with the life of others but from time to time seeing other people troubles would allow us a chance to ponder about our own life. Oftentimes our trouble is miniscule in comparison to others. 

My first reaction of seeing other's troubles would be admiration. They must be so strong to carry to weights day in and day out. Secondly how grateful am I to be spared of all those heavy burdens. Thirdly I sympathize those people who have such challenges in their life. 


I always remember Voltaire when I am reminded about the different life situations of each of us
 “Each players must accept the cards life deals him or her: but once they are in hand, he or she must alone decide how to play the cards in order to win the game” — Voltaire



No comments:

Post a Comment