Monday, January 31, 2022

one month of blogging

I have completed my first blogging month in 2022. Learning from my 365 of days of  exercise as recorded on Strava last year I am convinced that If I putted my mind on something it could be done. I would like to celebrate my first milestone by reviewing my first month of blogging here. 

My first eight blogs were inspired by my running hobby. Those could be found on my wordpress site. I spoke about why ranking (on strava) doesn't matter to me,  how I am addicted to run, how do I see running spiritually, my habit of listening to podcasts as I run, my dad as my inspiration, my running shoes, my earphones, and lastly my experience joining a half marathon

Some blogs were inspired by books (Mother Teresa, a book the read when I was a kid), a film (Spiderman), experiences like joining a trekking, some news, a twit, memories (old Nokia phone), things that I saw (a cemetary, a city). I also wrote my memories about Bands that I listened during my teen years (Deep Purple, Van Halen, The Beatles)

I have accomplished but 1/12th of my goal - I need still to write some 330 blogs in the coming months. To be honest I am sure I could come up with some entries (more Bands to write, I listen to podcast daily so I might steal some ideas there, I am picking up books again hoping to have some ideas, etc) - I am sure that on some days I might struggle to find ideas but one thing is certain that no matter what I am committed to accomplish this 365 days blogging challenge this year. 

 


No comments:

Post a Comment